KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Love is in the air across the city this month and VisitKnoxville has plenty of ideas on how to spend your First Friday and Valentine’s Day.
It’s the perfect time for a stroll with your sweetie, lots to do this evening:
- Live music from WDVX inside our the Knoxville Visitors Center at 6 p.m.
- Monsters Made with Love at Dogwood Arts Gallery on Jackson
- 30 local artists and makers whose fleece monsters are paired with a unique piece of art created in their individual styles and mediums.
- Steel Drums at Knoxville Soap Candle & Gifts
- Artist in Residence Biennial Reception at UT Downtown Gallery
- Alive after Five with the Natti Love Joys at Knoxville Museum of Art
Fun things to do this month:
- Feb. 14 and 15 – Erick Baker at Bijou Theatre
- Feb. 14 and 16 – Knoxville Opera’s Romeo & Juliet at the Tennessee Theatre
- Feb. 14-16 – Dogwood Arts House & Garden Show at Knoxville Convention Center
- Visions of the End open now at McClung Museum
- Beauford Delaney & James Baldwin opens today at Knoxville Museum of Art
- White & Black: Knoxville in the Jim Crow Era opens Feb 14 at ETHC
All this and more at VisitKnoxville.com and on the free app!
- Stampede into Spring at Dolly Parton’s Stampede in Pigeon Forge
- FBI arrests Crossville man in connection to Capitol riots
- Tennessee tops 100,000 unemployment claims in 2021
- ‘Putting that knee down gave the bird to our flag sir’: Questions raised about ETSU men’s basketball team kneeling during state budget hearing
- When will children be able to get COVID-19 vaccines?