Join the central collective for the first-ever virtual human claw machine Easter egg hunt.
After receiving your request, they’ll send out an e-mail with your spot in line.
The hunt starts on the central collective’s Instagram at 8 p.m. Sunday. They’ll be hiding golden eggs around the venue and if you can direct the person on the blindfolded and gloved human on the Livestream using only voice commands. You win a prize!
You must make a donation of any size via PayPal or Venmo. Click here for more information.
- Coronavirus Timeline: TN Dept. of Education announces second phase of partnership with PBS to keep kids learning
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- Manufacturer issues statement after Tennessee halts distribution of face masks
- Tennessee stops handing out chemical-treated masks
- Gov. Lee announces new $200 million small-business relief program
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports biggest 1-day spike in new COVID-19 cases
- Gilead says drug helped moderately ill coronavirus patients
- Nearly 26,000 nursing home COVID-19 deaths reported to feds
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: TDH reports 23,554 COVID-19 cases with 367 deaths for June 1
- 38 Scott’s Strawberry & Tomato Farms employees in Unicoi County test positive for COVID-19
- Lee to require COVID-19 testing at long-term care facilities
- Trust Company of Tennessee donates $30,000 to nonprofits amid COVID-19
- Protests reducing COVID-19 testing, could be ‘giving the virus another head start’
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Health Dept. stops issuing state masks; active cases in Knox County increase by 159% in a week
- Protests spark virus fears in US; South Korea sees new cases