KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - The Easter Bunny will return to West Town Mall this year, giving kids the chance to visit and get a photo with the time-honored character, along with a special event for those with special needs.
Simon's Bunny Photo Experience begins March 29 and runs through April 20 in front of JCPenney. Families can reserve an appointment online by visiting: http://simonbunny.com/.
There will also be a special sensory-friendly Caring Bunny event on Sunday, April 7, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Guests for that event can also register in advance. Simon Malls says many steps will be taken to reduce sensory triggers, including turning off in-mall music and dimming the lights, eliminating queues with a numbering system, and special activities for those waiting to see the Easter Bunny.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Man drowns at Cherokee Lake, elderly father unable to help
- Longtime Knox County lawmaker prepares to take TN House gavel, unknown how long
- FBI, police search for Clinton bank robbery suspect
- Oak Ridge residents urged to say location when calling 911 on cell phone
- 2 charged in Meigs County murder
- Clinton students come up with solutions to clean ponds
- Former Helping Hands daycare teacher shares thoughts on suspension
- Kentuckians set up Bevin vs. Beshear gubernatorial showdown
- Biden: Congress should protect abortion rights, if necessary
- Research on children's health risks in doubt over EPA funds
- The Latest: Top officials say US doesn't want war with Iran
- SEAL's lawyer says Navy spied on defense without approval
- Witness: Self-help guru was both a coward and bully
- San Francisco police chief: Journalist 'crossed the line'