A popular comic convention is once again returning to Knoxville for three days.
The Fanboy Expo is returning to the Knoxville Convention Center this weekend. It will run from Noon to 7 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.
Celebrity guests include:
- Ric Flair, the legendary wrestler and personality
- Corbin Bernsen, Emmy-award winning actor
- Cassandra Peterson, best known as Cult-Movie tv host Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
- Ian McDiarmid, known for his role as emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars franchise
- Henry Thomas, who played Elliott in E.T.
- Peter Cullen, the voice of Optimus Prime
- The Backstreet Boys — just to name a few.
Tickets for Friday start at 22 dollars per person… 30 dollars per person on Saturday… and 17 dollars on Sunday. You can also opt for the weekend pass, that’ll cost you 50 dollars – but will get you in all three days. You can purchase tickets online at fanboy.com.