KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — One of the best local networking events for young professionals is returning for its seventh year.
The Great Conversation hosted by United Way of Greater Knoxville’s Young Leaders’ Society offers the chance to share a meal with city leaders and network. The event begins at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 10, at The Press Room, 730 North Broadway.
New this year, the event features a professional clothing drive. Attendees are asked to bring any gently used professional clothing to be distributed to those who could use it for job training and interviews.
All proceeds from the event go to United Way and the 115 programs they support.
- Biden selects running mate, expected to be revealed as early as today, reports say
- Hand sanitizer recall: FDA list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers climbs to 135
- Big 10 cancels fall football season, other conferences could follow
- KCSO investigating scene of body found in North Knox
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 cases climb to almost 125K; 38 more deaths