KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Harvard Global Health Institute has released a map that documents levels of COVID-19 risk in your area with suggestions for alternate activities if risk levels are too high.
The U.S. map has county-specific data documenting COVID-19 risk levels in your area. Risk levels range from green, the lowest, to red, representing the highest risk. Based on the level of risk in your area, the website offers Halloween activity ideas for safe and fun night.
The guidelines are in alignment with CDC social distancing recommendations. See how your area is doing at halloween2020.org
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online
- ‘We’re at the worst, we’re seeing the worst of it now’: Knoxville ICU nurses share frontline insights
- Interactive map: County-by-county COVID risk assessment heading into Thanksgiving
- Make your pick: What’s the best Christmas movie ever made?
- Doctor’s holiday advice: ‘Learn to say no’