KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — America’s oldest and largest greeting card is offering a free way for parents and students to thank educators on the front lines this fall.
Hallmark is giving away 1 million greeting cards as part of a promotional event. The cards come in packs of 3, and are meant to, “thank the teachers, school administrators and staff that inspire us every day.”
To order the cards, just go online to the Hallmark website and enter the requested information. Hallmark said the cards will be mailed out within 30 days, free of charge.
- Kansas City Chiefs, VFL Trey Smith gives shoes to Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Tennessee
- 68,000-square-foot rehabilitation hospital opens in Knoxville
- Police searching for man who tried to get into Inskip Pool cash register
- Background checks blocked a record high 300,000 gun sales in 2020
- US Olympic skateboarding team unveiled, rolling toward Tokyo