KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — America’s oldest and largest greeting card is offering a free way for parents and students to thank educators on the front lines this fall.
Hallmark is giving away 1 million greeting cards as part of a promotional event. The cards come in packs of 3, and are meant to, “thank the teachers, school administrators and staff that inspire us every day.”
To order the cards, just go online to the Hallmark website and enter the requested information. Hallmark said the cards will be mailed out within 30 days, free of charge.
- Bring holiday cheer (and a mask) to Gatlinburg Winter Magic events
- Gatlinburg Festival of Trees kicks off with COVID-19 safety protocols
- Pearl on Union permanently closes
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- ‘We’re at the worst, we’re seeing the worst of it now’: Knoxville ICU nurses share frontline insights