MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) — Children took part in a stuffed animal pageant held Tuesday night at the Talley Ward Recreation Center.
Seven ribbons were awarded to the children as they brought in their prized stuffed animals to compete in the different categories.
The grand prize winner, Gracie, whose stuffed bear, “Barry” won, received a gift card.
The event was hosted by the Morristown Parks and Recreation Dept.
- Austin-East community gathers for anti-violence rally and march
- Fight at Pigeon Forge convenience store leads to gunshots
- “A pillar and stalwart.” Charlotte resident and oldest living American dies at 116
- FedEx cellphone policy in question after deadly mass shooting at Indianapolis facility
- LSU fraternity pays off former cook’s mortgage