MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WATE) — Vice President Mike Pence will travel to Memphis Thursday to participate in a roundtable discussion about Operation Warp Speed and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s vaccine distribution program.
They will also discuss Tennessee’s plan to “operationalize vaccinations,” once approved.
VP Pence will arrive in Air Force Two at the Air National Guard 164th Airlift Wing Thursday afternoon.
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- ADT technician pleads guilty after spying on hundreds of customers for ‘sexual gratification’
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Positively Tennessee: Friends recovering after kidney donation