MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WATE) — Vice President Mike Pence will travel to Memphis Thursday to participate in a roundtable discussion about Operation Warp Speed and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s vaccine distribution program.
They will also discuss Tennessee’s plan to “operationalize vaccinations,” once approved.
VP Pence will arrive in Air Force Two at the Air National Guard 164th Airlift Wing Thursday afternoon.
- Know the daily themes part of National Park Week April 17-25
- Positively Tennessee: 4-year-old determined to walk on his own
- ‘They really are our path forward’: Health care leaders talk combating vaccine hesitancy
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting