TENNESSEE (WATE) – Monday marks 224 years since the day Tennessee joined the union in 1796.
Normally, area historical museums open their doors to visitors to celebrate. Tennesseans are invited to celebrate the anniversary virtually due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic.
All seven historic museums including Blount Mansion National Historic Landmark, The historic Ramsey House and historic Westwood will appear in the video tour.
- Gallery: Week 10 of Friday Frenzy
- Friday Frenzy Week 10 final scores from across the state
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- WATCH: Friday Frenzy Week 10 game highlights
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November