TENNESSEE (WATE) – Monday marks 224 years since the day Tennessee joined the union in 1796.
Normally, area historical museums open their doors to visitors to celebrate. Tennesseans are invited to celebrate the anniversary virtually due to the ongoing covid-19 pandemic.
All seven historic museums including Blount Mansion National Historic Landmark, The historic Ramsey House and historic Westwood will appear in the video tour.
- Dollywood: 3 people sent to hospital after “themed decoration” falls, strikes them at the park
- TBI identifies suspect shot in officer-involved shooting in South Knoxville
- TDHS extends deadline to apply for Pandemic Food Assistance
- Coronavirus Tennessee: 1,460 new COVID-19 cases, a 2.5% increase as total cases top 61,000
- Duke Women’s Basketball hires former Lady Vol Kara Lawson as head coach