This weekend will see the return of the Orange and White Game, an annual practice scrimmage for the University of Tennessee football team. See where you can and cannot park before you enjoy a full day of festivities.
Parking is free in designated areas for the Orange & White Game in the following lots and garages:
- G1 (McClung Garage)
- G10 (Enter off Neyland Drive)
- G11 (Lake Avenue Garage) (C spaces only)
- G12 (White Avenue Garage) (S and C spaces)
- G13 (11th Street Garage)
- G15 (Vol Hall Garage; Section accessed from White Avenue only)
- G16 (Volunteer Boulevard; Levels G-2 only)
- AG Campus (Bus and ADA shuttles provided starting at 11 am)
- C22 (Todd Helton Drive and Volunteer Boulevard)
- GF2, GF3, GF4 (Fraternity lots off Todd Helton Drive)
- S23 (Natalie Haslam Music Center and Clarence Brown Theater)
- SC40 (Kingston Pike Building; bus and ADA shuttles provided starting at 11 am)
- S7A (Cumberland Avenue near Second Creek)
- S9-A (Art & Architecture)
ADA Parking (valid placard required)
- Lots 4/5 near Gate 10 Neyland Stadium
- AG Campus (Shuttles provided)
The following areas are and require special permits:
- G5 (Upper level of Administrative Garage)
- S30 (Surface lot behind Communications Building)
- C8 (Lake Loudoun Boulevard and Volunteer Boulevard)
NO GAMEDAY PARKING
There is no Orange and White gameday parking in the following areas:
- All N parking lots (Reserved for residential students)
- S12 (Reserved for another campus event)
- S28 (Chamique Holdsclaw Drive)
- S23D (Steam Plant)
- S37 (Caledonia Avenue)
- G14 (Pratt Pavilion)
- Circle Park
Parking Downtown Knoxville
FREE parking for the Orange and White game on Saturday April 21st is available near downtown. Hop on the free and convenient Orange Line Trolley to campus. Plenty of choices of places to eat for lunch before the game or dinner afterwards.
Here are the top 3 we recommend:
- Market Square Garage
- State Street Garage
- Locust Street Garage
Orange and White shuttle service to campus begins at 11 am. The buses will unload and load in the Circle Park area and return trips will begin at halftime.
Lots with bus and ADA shuttle service:
- AG Campus
- SC40 Kingston Pike Building (2309 Kingston Pike)
Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) Service
Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) will NOT run gameday shuttles from Downtown, Market Square or Farragut High School for the Orange and White Game.
KAT will operate its regular Saturday service. Generate your personal trip plan here.
KAT will also be operating the FREE Orange line for the Trolley from downtown to Cumberland Ave.
No RV parking is available on campus.
Limited parking is available at the Civic Coliseum for $35, however no shuttle service is provided. We suggest you call the Knoxville Coliseum in advance 865-544-5399 to determine availability.
Now how to get to campus: KAT will also be operating the Blue Line Trolley with a stop at Civic Coliseum and then transfer to the Orange Line Trolley to Campus. (FREE)
Navigating the Cone Zone (maneuvering construction and road closures)
We strongly recommend:
Enter campus from Neyland Drive or Joe Johnson Dr
Please note the following closures or construction:
- Phillip Fulmer Way will be closed from Cumberland Ave to Peyton Manning Pass starting at 8 am Saturday April 21.
- Peyton Manning Pass and an aditional portion of Phillip Fulmer Way to G10 will close at 11 am
- Volunteer Boulevard Streetscape Improvement Project by Hodges, Haslam, McClung Tower, and Bailey/Claxton is ONLY one lane in each direction from Cumberland Ave to Peyton Manning Pass. (You may want to avoid this area.)
Additional information at UT Sports/Gameday web page