KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Meet Ginger, the Young-Williams Animal Center Pet of the Week.
Ginger is a 7-year-old Australian shepherd mix, but don’t let her age fool you. She is super sweet and very active. A senior dog, true, but still playful and needing a good family to live out her best years.
Ginger and other adoptable pets are available at both locations of the animal center; but remember, due to COVID-19 , all adoptions are by appointment-only until further notice. You’re encouraged to submit an online adoption application and a member of the Young-Williams adoption staff will contact you within 24 hours.
- Knox County program helps pay utility bills with CARES Act funding
- Young-Williams Animal Center Pet of the Week: Abner
- Annual fine art sale goes online to support behavioral health care services
- ‘I am now your biggest fan’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson sends Tri-Cities teen message of support
- ‘Greek-to-Go’ brings taste of Knoxville GreekFest to visitors via drive-thru