KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Meet Ginger, the Young-Williams Animal Center Pet of the Week.
Ginger is a 7-year-old Australian shepherd mix, but don’t let her age fool you. She is super sweet and very active. A senior dog, true, but still playful and needing a good family to live out her best years.
Ginger and other adoptable pets are available at both locations of the animal center; but remember, due to COVID-19 , all adoptions are by appointment-only until further notice. You’re encouraged to submit an online adoption application and a member of the Young-Williams adoption staff will contact you within 24 hours.
- ‘They need money right now’ Knoxville Area Urban League calls for help with rent & housing
- Young-Williams Pet of the Week: Buster
- Sales Tax Holiday: Here’s what you need to know about tax-free shopping this weekend in Tennessee
- Young-William Animal Center Pet of the Week: Lacy
- Knoxville Chamber releases June COVID-19 economic impact report