KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Meet Kobe, the Young-Williams Animal Center’s Pet of the Week.
Kobe is almost 3-years-old. He is a mixed breed dog who’s a bundle of fun and loves to play. He has high energy, loves greeting other animals and is very social. He’s currently the shelter’s longest-term furry resident, so they’d love to see him get adopted and go to a good home.
Kobe and other adoptable pets are available at both locations of the animal center. Due to COVID-19 , the shelter is allowing a limited number of people on the adoption floor at a time. Upon arrival, please follow the posted instructions for signing in.
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Knoxville Black Business Directory puts minority-owned local businesses in spotlight
- Photo gallery: President Trump’s presidency