KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Meet Maki Maki, the Young-Williams Animal Center Pet of the Week.
Maki Maki, a 7-year-old female domestic shorthair, is the shelter’s our longest-term adoptable cat.
She likes cuddling, displaying her jelly belly as a “hello” and chin scratches. She has been in the shelter’s care for 34 days after being left behind when her previous owner moved. Despite her cute marshmallow-like exterior, she also would like to shed a few extra pounds to feel like her best self.
Maki Maki and other adoptable pets are available at both locations of the animal center.
- FDA adds to list of hand sanitizers to avoid, making it 14 total
- 6-year-old Arkansas girl jumps into action saving family in UTV accident
- ‘My buddy Jeff needs a kidney’; Colorado man searches for kidney donor for himself with help from his pup
- Baby on board: Tampa Bay woman gives birth on pontoon boat on 4th of July
- Skull found at Michigan home of man killed in East Tennessee officer-involved shooting