AUBURN, Ala. (WIAT) — As students return to school during the coronavirus pandemic, new rules to adhere to social distancing are being applied.
At Auburn University, the campus is requiring students and staff to wear face coverings at all times indoor and outdoor on Auburn’s campus. The school notes that the only exception is in designated areas or for approved medical reasons.
The policy will go into effect Wednesday, August 19, and remain until further notice.
- Monkey rescued from cage in East Tennessee
- Dentists advise against participating in TikTok teeth filing challenge
- US census to end October 5, despite court order
- Search continues for missing Cocke County man seen on Aug. 29
- New California fire scorches wine country near San Francisco