During a press conference in front of the Fort Hood main gate, Rep. Sylvia Garcia (D-Dist.29) said investigators say military investigators believe ‘foul play’ is involved in the disappearance of PFC. Vanessa Guillan.
Rep. Garcia said investigators would not expand on what ‘foul play’ meant.
On Monday, members of Equusearch searched along the Leon River in Bell County for Guillen.
Their search started Sunday, and they say they have a ‘good reason’ to be in the area.
The Texas Rangers, U.S. Army Criminal Investigation, and The Texas Game Wardens also took part in the search near FM 436 and North Hartrick Loop.
Volunteers put together a drive thru barbecue to help the family of PFC Vanessa Guillen to assist with their lodging while temporarily living in Killeen as well as paying lawyers and private investigators in the search for Guillen.
Hundreds of cars drove through at the Moss Rose Community Center in Killeen. The family decided on the barbecue idea to offer something to their supporters when they donate.
- Red Cross volunteer shares experience in tornado aftermath cleanup efforts
- No injuries reported in East Knoxville train derailment
- Knoxville investigators searching for bank robbery suspect
- Pedaling for a purpose: Group of friends takes 800-mile bike ride for a good cause
- GOP congressional delegations surge upon South Texas border again, demand Biden administration fix migrant ‘crisis’