KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Tazewell Pike has reopened after Knox County authorities responded to a fatal crash involving a pedestrian early Tuesday.
The Knox County Rural Metro Fire Department and Knox County Rescue responded to a fatal crash on Tazewell Pike at Carter Road around 6 a.m. Tuesday. The crash involves a pedestrian, Tennessee Department of Transportation spokesperson Mark Nagi said.
Tazewell Pike at Atkins Road reopened just after 8 a.m.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Oak Ridge Farmers Market returns this weekend with social distancing precautions
- ‘Everybody is very scared’: The struggle to keep apart on subway
- In a test of faith, Christians mark Good Friday in isolation
- Grocery stores taking measures to keep staff and customers safe
- Fire crews responding to Maryville apartment fire