KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Tazewell Pike has reopened after Knox County authorities responded to a fatal crash involving a pedestrian early Tuesday.
The Knox County Rural Metro Fire Department and Knox County Rescue responded to a fatal crash on Tazewell Pike at Carter Road around 6 a.m. Tuesday. The crash involves a pedestrian, Tennessee Department of Transportation spokesperson Mark Nagi said.
Tazewell Pike at Atkins Road reopened just after 8 a.m.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- TN Education Commissioner visits Loudon County schools to observe in-person and virtual learning
- Mother of special needs child recreates special ed classroom at home
- 55-year-old woman killed in motorcycle crash with calf during Sturgis Rally
- Vols fan mows large Power T in yard
- GSMNP to soon benefit from passage of Great American Outdoors Act