ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — UPDATE (2:45 p.m. May 7, 2020) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has canceled the Endangered Child Alert for Natalie Pishner, as she has been found safe.
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an Endangered Child Alert for a missing Hawkins County teen with a known medical condition.
The TBI and the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office is searching 14-year-old Natalie Pishner. She has a known medical condition and is without her medication.
Pishner was last seen Saturday, May 2, and was possibly wearing a gray Myrtle Beach sweatshirt. Natalie is described as a white female with brown hair and brown eyes, stands 5’2″ tall and weighs 115 pounds.
The Sheriff’s Office asks if you have seen Natalie or have information regarding her whereabouts to please call 423-272-7121 or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- Don’t throw it away! IRS stimulus card payments arriving in unmarked envelopes
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man
- University of Tennessee announces changes to the fall academic calendar
- Life Care Center of Athens reports 14 COVID-19 positive residents have died
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 20,965 cases with 343 deaths reported by TDH