KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – “Baby Shark” fan? You’ll soon get to see baby shark, daddy shark and mama shark in person tight here in Knoxville.
Baby shark live is coming the Tennessee Theater on Wednesday, March 4.
The 90-minute show is targeted to kids aged from two to six. and will include singing, dancing and, thankfully, more songs than just baby shark.
Tickets are available for purchase on Friday with an optional meet and greet.
- Alcoa finishes regular season 9-1 with victory over Dobyns Bennett
- Football comes full circle: Mays brothers reunite on the Tennessee offensive line
- Haunted Tri-Cities: Newport building linked to tragedy, haunting and a conspiracy
- Pres. Trump, Biden appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first