(WIAT) — A drill, this is not. A stuffed version of the internet’s favorite 50-year-old alien will soon be yours to own as Disney opens up pre-orders for its new “Baby Yoda” plush toy.
The 11-inch Star Wars character can be ordered through the Disney store, Target, and Walmart, and will set you back $25. Unfortunately you can’t snag one in time for the holiday season, as the toy won’t be in stock until Apr. 1, 2020.
Known to most as “Baby Yoda,” this adorable little alien is actually called “the Child” in the Disney+ show “Star Wars: The Mandalorian.”
What do you think of “Baby Yoda?” Pre-order the plush toy, will you? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia, and may the force be with you.
- Grainger Co. meat packing plant agrees to pay $610,000 to workers in settlement
- University of Tennessee, Carson-Newman University, Maryville College respond to new student visa policy regarding online courses
- Ivy League cancels fall sports, including football, over COVID-19 concerns
- Jefferson City Police: Legally armed good Samaritan stops assault
- Lee County mom sentenced to 18-years for baby’s meth death