KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Rural Metro Fire Department says a barn is a total loss after responding to a fire in North Knox County early Friday morning.
Rural Metro fire crews responded to a barn fire on Norris Freeway near Pelleaux Road in North Knox County around 5:30 a.m. Friday.
Crews arrived to find a barn on fire not threatening the house.
No injuries reported and accountability of animals were available at the time of the press release. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Campbell County Schools to begin vaccinating teachers and staff
- Nonprofit raises thousands for restoration of 2nd Avenue following Christmas Day bombing
- Over $250,000 raised for 7-year-old running lemonade stand to fund her own brain surgeries
- Child electrocuted while playing in the rain near downtown Nashville
- Police: Officer murdered after man denied entry for not wearing a mask