PINEVILLE, Ky (WATE) – Bell Central School in Pineville, Kentucky will dismiss early Tuesday for the funeral for three students killed in a mobile home fire last week.
Sierra, Cynthia, and Shawn Posey were killed in a mobile home fire on Hurst Hollow Road along with their grandmother.
The school will dismiss at 2 p.m. Tuesday ahead of the funeral.
Brooks Durham Funeral Home says the family will receive friends after 4 p.m. at the Bell Central School Center. The funeral will follow at 7 p.m.
- Lincoln Memorial gearing up to welcome student-athletes back to campus
- Dollywood, Splash Country begins phased reopening June 15 with new safety guidelines
- Metro Health Dept. reports 65 deaths, 5,750 cases of COVID-19 in Nashville
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County surpasses 100 active cases for the first time
- 1 in 5 nursing homes who reported data to the federal government had COVID-19 deaths