Binge-watching a streaming service is its own type of gluttony, so it shouldn’t be surprising that Ben & Jerry’s is releasing a Netflix-inspired flavor many will spoon right out of the carton.
The new flavor “Netflix & Chill’d” combines peanut butter ice cream with a pretzel swirl and fudge brownie bits, making what the company calls a “chillaxing new creation” meant to satisfy both salty and sweet snack cravings. It will also come in a non-dairy version.
Binge-watching a series could add up to a few hours, while digging through an entire carton of “Netflix & Chill’d” adds up to about 1180 calories, or about 92 percent of the suggested daily value.
This isn’t Ben & Jerry’s first foray into suggesting sweet bites that pair well with staying home and digging into a new streaming series. On their website, they offer up a recipe for a “Bluth banana stand sundae” for fans of Arrested Development, as well as a few series pairings, including peanut butter cup with “The Chef Show,” milk and cookies with “The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina,” and Half Baked with “Grace and Frankie.”
While “Netflix & Chill’d” is not in stores yet, people can sign up to get the “inside scoop” on when it will be released.
- TBI investigates after officer-involved shooting in Maryville
- Watch Live: Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- Watch out for these popular, but untrue stories from social media this past week
- Salt Life co-founder arrested after teen found dead in hotel room
- Quiz: How well do you know the White House families?