(WIVB) — Best Buy is closing its stores on Thanksgiving, but shoppers will still be able to order items online.
The retailer says it is working to offer more convenient pickup options and start offering some seasonal deals earlier in the year.
The latter is being done so that customers can purchase holiday gifts earlier.
This past Monday, Target announced that it would also be closing its stores on Thanksgiving, saying “this isn’t a year for crowds.”
- Study: Employment rose among those in free money experiment
- PHOTOS: Modern ‘Hobbit hole’ hits the market far from Middle Earth
- New video shows more strange lights around Las Vegas
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say