MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – UPDATE: Selena Reanna Bivens, 13, was found safe in Clinton Saturday morning.
The Blount County Sheriff’s Office is asking for your help as they search for a missing 13-year-old.
Blount County deputies are searching for 13-year-old Selena Bivens, who was last seen Tuesday morning.
We’re told she left her grandmother’s home in Blount County and hasn’t been seen since.
The teen had been visiting from Oklahoma.
Selena is described as 5-feet tall and 125-pounds.
If you have any information on her whereabouts, you’re asked to pick up the phone and call the Blount County Sheriff’s Office at 865-273-5001.
- Coronavirus Timeline: TN Dept. of Education announces second phase of partnership with PBS to keep kids learning
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- Manufacturer issues statement after Tennessee halts distribution of face masks
- Tennessee stops handing out chemical-treated masks
- Gov. Lee announces new $200 million small-business relief program
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports biggest 1-day spike in new COVID-19 cases
- Gilead says drug helped moderately ill coronavirus patients
- Nearly 26,000 nursing home COVID-19 deaths reported to feds
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: TDH reports 23,554 COVID-19 cases with 367 deaths for June 1
- 38 Scott’s Strawberry & Tomato Farms employees in Unicoi County test positive for COVID-19
- Lee to require COVID-19 testing at long-term care facilities
- Trust Company of Tennessee donates $30,000 to nonprofits amid COVID-19
- Protests reducing COVID-19 testing, could be ‘giving the virus another head start’
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Health Dept. stops issuing state masks; active cases in Knox County increase by 159% in a week
- Protests spark virus fears in US; South Korea sees new cases