MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – UPDATE: Selena Reanna Bivens, 13, was found safe in Clinton Saturday morning.
The Blount County Sheriff’s Office is asking for your help as they search for a missing 13-year-old.
Blount County deputies are searching for 13-year-old Selena Bivens, who was last seen Tuesday morning.
We’re told she left her grandmother’s home in Blount County and hasn’t been seen since.
The teen had been visiting from Oklahoma.
Selena is described as 5-feet tall and 125-pounds.
If you have any information on her whereabouts, you’re asked to pick up the phone and call the Blount County Sheriff’s Office at 865-273-5001.
- Coronavirus Timeline: Total COVID-19 cases near 175K, deaths now stand at 2,097 in the state
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- Greene County mayor extends mask mandate through September 30
- Video and pictures of packed house party near KU campus spark concern as virus cases rise
- Tennessee Coronavirus: Two weeks into September, state has seen a 12.48% increase in COVID-19 cases and a 19.56% increase in deaths
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports smallest 1-day increase in new cases so far in September
- Oxford and AstraZeneca resume coronavirus vaccine trial
- Tennessee Coronavirus: Total COVID-19 cases reach 171,824 with 933 new cases reported Sunday
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Inactive cases rise by 204 as Knox County reports 121 new cases & no new deaths
- As Trump played down virus, health experts’ alarm grew
- Dakotas lead US in virus growth as both reject mask rules
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 deaths hit 2,064 with 39 new ones reported Saturday
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Inactive cases rise by 229 as Knox County reports 189 new cases & 3 new deaths
- As restaurants, bars re-open amid coronavirus, CDC study urges caution
- Ohio college students test positive for coronavirus, throw party