MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The United Way will open a warming center in Blount County on Monday.
It will be open Monday at the First Baptist Church of Maryville from 7 p.m. until 7 a.m. Tuesday morning. Dinner and breakfast will be provided.
- Yadkinville PD confirms they are investigating tip that Angela Boswell, boyfriend and Evelyn were spotted at KFC weeks ago
- Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar campaigns in Knoxville on Saturday
- It’s National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- Adding personal flare to your vehicle with Phoenix Conversions
- It’s a tree top adventure for all at Navitat