MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The United Way will open a warming center in Blount County on Monday.
It will be open Monday at the First Baptist Church of Maryville from 7 p.m. until 7 a.m. Tuesday morning. Dinner and breakfast will be provided.
- Hundreds participate in birthday parade for 1-year-old El Paso Walmart shooting survivor
- South Carolina fugitive may be hiding in NC mountains
- 100th birthday in Hawaii celebrated with drive by parade
- Person transported to hospital following water rescue in Surgoinsville
- Woods, Manning win “The Match: Champions for Charity”