FLOYD COUNTY, Ky. (WKRN) — Employees at a Dollar General store in Martin, KY had a pretty testy shopper pay them a visit Wednesday evening— and the claws came out.
A bobcat was found inside the store near the deodorant aisle. Floyd County Sheriff’s Department posted on Facebook that deputies, KSP troopers, and Martin Police were able to safely capture it and remove it from the store.
Thankfully, no employees or customers were injured and neither was the bobcat, who was released into the wild.
Dollar General did not immediately respond for comment, but we would venture to say that THIS customer won’t be graciously allowed back.
- Hooked: Two college freshmen ditch school, go on nationwide fishing trip
- Move over, turkey: Cultural dishes join the Thanksgiving spread
- WATCH: Meteor streaks across sky in Rio Grande Valley
- ‘Raise the Woof!’: ‘First ever’ Christmas song for dogs released
- Mariah Carey’s new Christmas special: Where and when to see it