KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Authorities are investigating after a body was found in a Knoxville front yard on Tuesday.
The Knox County Sheriff’s Office is investigating after a deceased male was found in a front yard on South Northshore Drive near Morrell Road. The remains were transported to the Knox County Regional Forensics Center for an autopsy.
The Knox County Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit will be conducting the investigation.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Nashville defeats Dallas 1-0 as MLS restarts the season
- 28 positive COVID-19 cases at University of Tennessee-Knoxville, chancellor says
- President Trump says UAE to open diplomatic ties with Israel
- Sisters separated by orphanages, foster homes are reunited after 46 years
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Josephine forms, earliest ‘J’ storm on record in Atlantic