CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WSPA) – Bojangles and PepsiCo’s MTN DEW have teamed up to create an all-new, tropical punch-flavored drink called MTN DEW Southern Shock.
“MTN DEW Southern Shock is summer on ice. It’ll cool you down and light you up all at the same time,” said Jackie Woodward, Bojangles’ chief marketing officer. “Our exclusive MTN DEW flavor will electrify your summer and shock up the mundane. Plus, it’s said to pair exceptionally well with our perfectly-seasoned fried chicken and made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits.”
MTN DEW Southern Shock is available at participating Bojangles locations.
- South-Doyle needs a win over Gibbs to clinch spot in the playoffs
- Heating bills expected to rise up in Knoxville this winter
- Tom Brady giving Bucs fan who returned 600th TD a Bitcoin
- TikTok star accused of killing wife, her companion in high-rise shooting
- Express Employment Professionals holding career fair