CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WSPA) – Bojangles and PepsiCo’s MTN DEW have teamed up to create an all-new, tropical punch-flavored drink called MTN DEW Southern Shock.
“MTN DEW Southern Shock is summer on ice. It’ll cool you down and light you up all at the same time,” said Jackie Woodward, Bojangles’ chief marketing officer. “Our exclusive MTN DEW flavor will electrify your summer and shock up the mundane. Plus, it’s said to pair exceptionally well with our perfectly-seasoned fried chicken and made-from-scratch buttermilk biscuits.”
MTN DEW Southern Shock is available at participating Bojangles locations.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries