MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — UPDATE: The Blount County Sheriff’s Office said late Friday that the 4-year-old boy they had been looking for was located safe at a residence in Knox County.
Isaiah Vanover was found safe in a Knox County residence Friday; the Department of Children’s Services had been called to the scene.
BCSO thanked the community for helping to get the information out quickly.
No further updates were yet available.
The Blount County Sheriff’s Office said Friday its agency was attempting to locate an endangered, missing 4-year-old last seen on Wednesday.
BCSO posting to its Facebook page that Isaiah Lee Vanover, 4, was last seen Feb. 12 at the Extended Stay America on Langley Place in Knoxville.
The boy is believed to be with Cody Astro Ake and Haley Amanda Weathers and her three small children, BCSO said. The two adults are known to frequent local hotels and motels.
Isaiah is described as a white male with brown eyes and brown hair, standing 4’0″ tall and weighing 75 pounds.
Anyone with information regarding Isaiah – his location or the people he might be with, is asked to call Investigator Shannon Carswell at 865-755-8376 or Blount County Communications Center at 865-983-3620.
- TN Nation: 2-Minute drill with Titans DE Jack Crawford
- Police: fight over parking spaces leads to 1 dead, 2 injured in NE Birmingham
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- NAS Pensacola opens after securing safety from bomb threat