TAZEWELL, Tenn. (WATE) — A SWAT team took a Tazewell man into custody Wednesday after executing a search warrant at a home on Crooked Ridge Lane.
The Claiborne County Sheriff’s Office, Rockey Couarm was arrested earlier this week after a lengthy narcotics and firearms investigation. He faces a slew of charges, including 15 counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and resisting arrest.
During his arrest, investigators found $65,000-worth of various narcotics, $8,000 in cash and several vehicles including a Porsche Cayenne and a BMW Z4.
The sheriff’s office saying they believe both were bought with drug money.
- Spring Rod Run car show returns to Pigeon Forge
- Jack Daniel’s inks deal on Tennessee solar farm
- ‘It is crazy’: Simone Biles excited as Olympics finally hit 100-day mark
- Citywide prayer meeting held at Overcoming Believers Church following Austin-East shooting
- E.T. Highway has welcomed Earthlings for 25 years