SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Megan Boswell, the mother of missing Evelyn, told News Channel 11 in a Facebook message that she was pregnant.
Boswell said in that message that she could not take a polygraph test because she was pregnant.
When we asked Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office officials about a polygraph, they said they “do not use polygraph.”
No other details were immediately available.
For complete coverage of this ongoing AMBER Alert, CLICK HERE.
- Texas father accused of letting 13-year-old drive them to get ice cream while he was drunk
- Could cats hold the key to a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Titans home game against Steelers postponed after positive COVID-19 cases
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports 1 new death, 57 new cases
- Kentucky AG asks for delay in release of Breonna Taylor grand jury recordings