SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Megan Boswell, the mother of missing Evelyn, told News Channel 11 in a Facebook message that she was pregnant.
Boswell said in that message that she could not take a polygraph test because she was pregnant.
When we asked Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office officials about a polygraph, they said they “do not use polygraph.”
No other details were immediately available.
For complete coverage of this ongoing AMBER Alert, CLICK HERE.
- It’s hot outside: Here are tips to stay safe when cooling off in the water
- Mississippi man spends 15 hours in Waffle House after losing fantasy football bet
- Here’s how you can get paid to eat ice cream
- United Airlines to update dress code for flight attendants, relax rules on tattoos, makeup, nose piercings
- ‘They just aren’t waiting for everything to be perfect to be happy’: Cancer patient with months to live marries high school sweetheart