SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – Megan Boswell, the mother of missing Evelyn, told News Channel 11 in a Facebook message that she was pregnant.
Boswell said in that message that she could not take a polygraph test because she was pregnant.
When we asked Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office officials about a polygraph, they said they “do not use polygraph.”
No other details were immediately available.
For complete coverage of this ongoing AMBER Alert, CLICK HERE.
- Why so many major hurricanes start with the letter ‘I’
- Cannabis spurs massive financial impact on small Illinois village
- Tennessee cannabis users crossing state lines for product
- Knoxville Organized Crime investigation uncovers ‘marijuana grow operation,’ 2lbs of meth seized
- Jewelry company selling ‘Pumpkin Spice Latte’ ring for $11,300