BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Tuesday night that Megan Boswell, the mother of missing toddler Evelyn Boswell had been taken into custody.
Evelyn is still missing.
Megan “Maggie” Boswell was charged with False Reporting.
The AMBER Alert remains active, the TBI said.
Evelyn Boswell remains missing and an AMBER Alert remains in effect. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
Megan Boswell is being held in the Sullivan County Jail on a $25,000 bond. She was arraigned Wednesday in a Sullivan County court. Her next court date is set for Monday, March 2.
This is a developing story.
SEE ALSO >> Search for Evelyn Boswell: A timeline of events
- West High nickname change debate split at final community meeting
- Unvaccinated patients would pay their own hospital bills under new proposal
- 7 in 10 admit that even their dog overeats during the holidays!
- Michigan poison control warns about possible cases of fentanyl-laced marijuana
- Chevy Chase takes drive-thru orders at South Carolina fast food restaurant