BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Tuesday night that Megan Boswell, the mother of missing toddler Evelyn Boswell had been taken into custody.
Evelyn is still missing.
Megan “Maggie” Boswell was charged with False Reporting.
The AMBER Alert remains active, the TBI said.
Evelyn Boswell remains missing and an AMBER Alert remains in effect. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
Megan Boswell is being held in the Sullivan County Jail on a $25,000 bond. She was arraigned Wednesday in a Sullivan County court. Her next court date is set for Monday, March 2.
This is a developing story.
SEE ALSO >> Search for Evelyn Boswell: A timeline of events
- Governor says he plans to address 3rd grade reading and math issues within weeks
- President Trump unveils healthcare plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Knox County Sheriff’s Office Officer Down Fund provides lifeline for many deputies
- 85 pounds of marijuana found in luggage at Nashville airport
- Pilot Flying J hiring for 120 positions in Knoxville, surrounding area