BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said Tuesday night that Megan Boswell, the mother of missing toddler Evelyn Boswell had been taken into custody.
Evelyn is still missing.
Megan “Maggie” Boswell was charged with False Reporting.
The AMBER Alert remains active, the TBI said.
Evelyn Boswell remains missing and an AMBER Alert remains in effect. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
Megan Boswell is being held in the Sullivan County Jail on a $25,000 bond. She was arraigned Wednesday in a Sullivan County court. Her next court date is set for Monday, March 2.
This is a developing story.
SEE ALSO >> Search for Evelyn Boswell: A timeline of events
- Why millions of people could lose Medicaid next month
- Recession chances have jumped, JPMorgan strategists say
- Auto experts push back on legislation to raise speed limit on TN roads
- DeSantis on Trump’s nickname for him: I kind of like it, ‘it’s got a lot of vowels’
- Massive seaweed belt still on track to hit US: When will it arrive?