GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) — 2020 is almost over and event organizers in Gatlinburg still want to try and spark some holiday cheer as the year comes to a close with several Gatlinburg Winter Magic events starting this week.
The Gatlinburg Festival of Trees, which began Wednesday, Nov. 25 and runs through Sunday, Nov. 29 is just the start of the Gatlinburg Winter Magic.
Up next, on Monday, Nov. 30 and running through Sunday, Dec. 6 is the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community’s Holiday Craft Show.
Also, now through Feb. 28, 2021 you can take a self-guided tour of the lights set up all across the city via the Visit Gatlinburg app’s “Gatlinburg Self-Guided Winter Magic Lights Tour.”
There’s a map with each display location on the Visit Gatlinburg app.
- 2nd Tennessee resident arrested for alleged involvement in Capitol riots
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- ‘The avalanche was in control’: Video shows snowboarder survive scary snow slide
- Deep South falls behind in COVID vaccine drive
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2 million