DENVER (KDVR) — Denver Broncos running back Melvin Gordon was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence and speeding more than 25 miles per hour over the speed limit on Tuesday, according to court documents.
Court documents show that Gordon was speeding between 25 mph and 39 mph over the limit at 5th Avenue and Speer Boulevard.
He is expected to be in Denver County Court on Friday, Nov. 13.
The Broncos released this statement on Wednesday morning:
“We are aware of the situation involving Melvin Gordon. Our organization has been in communication with him and is in the process of gathering more details.”
The Broncos are scheduled to play the Patriots on Sunday.
This is a breaking news story. Please check back for updates.
- Biden’s dogs sent home after ‘biting’ incident: report
- Judge orders Arizona man who wore horns in Capitol riot to stay in jail
- Bill limiting authority of health boards in Tennessee advances
- Company adapts discontinued waffle recipe for boy with autism
- Task force briefs lawmakers on Capitol security 2 months after riot