Some Burger King stores overseas are trying out a french fry filled sandwich.
The ‘Chip Butty’ is being sold in New Zealand.
It comes with fries sandwiched between a sesame seed bun with ketchup and mayonnaise.
U.S. stores tried a similar version in 2013, but that one included a hamburger patty.
- Safer-at-home order debate divides Tennessee governor, group of doctors
- Weekly unemployment claims in Tennessee reach 94K+
- Report: Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson set for charity rematch involving Peyton Manning and Tom Brady
- Tennessee rated a ‘D-‘ in social distancing
- Engineer intentionally derailed train in attempted attack on hospital ship USNS Mercy, federal prosecutors say