Some Burger King stores overseas are trying out a french fry filled sandwich.
The ‘Chip Butty’ is being sold in New Zealand.
It comes with fries sandwiched between a sesame seed bun with ketchup and mayonnaise.
U.S. stores tried a similar version in 2013, but that one included a hamburger patty.
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- SEC announces roster, positional guidelines for cancellations
- 2 Knox County commissioners co-sponsor resolution to limit power of board of health
- Tennessee reports 942 new COVID-19 cases, 1,801 new recoveries
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments