Some Burger King stores overseas are trying out a french fry filled sandwich.
The ‘Chip Butty’ is being sold in New Zealand.
It comes with fries sandwiched between a sesame seed bun with ketchup and mayonnaise.
U.S. stores tried a similar version in 2013, but that one included a hamburger patty.
- WATCH AGAIN: Fireworks Night Over Northeast Wisconsin
- WATCH: One of the largest fireworks displays in Texas
- WATCH LIVE: Fourth of July fireworks across the Las Vegas skies
- WATCH: Fabulous Fourth of July Fireworks
- Knoxville Police: Crews respond to structure fire caused by fireworks