KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Automotive manufacturing company Denso is looking to fill a handful of spots.
The company has positions ranging from logistics to quality control. Denso associates are provided training with competitive pay, health benefits, matching 401(k), and more.
To learn more about what’s available and how to apply you can visit Denso’s careers website.
LATEST BUSINESS BUZZ
- The Business Buzz: Alcoa City School district seeking substitute teachers
- The Business Buzz: Kroger hiring for multiple positions
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings
- Auto manufacturing company Denso looking to hire for logistics, quality control positions
- The Business Buzz: Bass Pro Shops hiring for the holidays