MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Blount Memorial Hospital is looking to hire a phlebotomist.
The hospital’s website lists some of the duties as including “but not limited to performing phlebotomy and specimen collection, the initiation of pre-testing protocols, the performance of waived testing, clerical office duties, housekeeping, inventory management, phone duty, and courier duties as assigned.”
This is a full-time position. For more information you can go to https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/blountmemorial#/job/3210 or https://www.blountchamber.com/.
MORE BUSINESS BUZZ
- Pilot Flying J hiring for 120 positions in Knoxville, surrounding area
- Blount County Chamber jobs webpage features broad range of positions
- The Business Buzz: Dollywood holding final job fair of the season
- Weigel’s seeking to fill 400 customer service, leadership positions
- Tranzonic Companies hiring production staff, forklift operators