KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Need a job? Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center is hiring for multiple positions.
RELATED: More Business Buzz on hirings
Openings span a wide range of job opportunities. A sampling of the opening on its careers page include EMTs, patient care assistants, food service workers, a mechanic, clinical dietitian, and nursing assistant.
- Cleanup efforts underway after violent Nashville protest
- PHOTOS: Damage to Metro Courthouse after ‘I Will Breathe’ riots
- Tennessee This Week: A conversation with Sen. Becky Duncan Massey
- Tennessee ends May with 23,006 coronavirus cases
- Sheriff takes off helmet, joins protesters in Flint