KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – With the next phase of the reopening process underway and with that pools in our area are now open.
Right now Covenant Health says they are now hiring for people to staff those recreation areas.
Fort Sanders Health and Fitness Center in West Knoxville is looking to fill several lifeguard positions. There are several positions available for day, night and weekend shifts.
You will have to put in an application online to be considered and there is some training involved; CPR, first aid, as well as lifeguard certification is required.
You’ll need to go to https://www.covenantcareers.com/ to learn more about certification and to apply.
- Texas man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder
- Police: Girl filmed while being attacked by group on New York school property
- Reps: Singers Kacey Musgraves, Ruston Kelly file for divorce
- 8-year-old killed in shooting at Riverchase Galleria, 3 others injured
- Anderson County to move forward with fireworks show