KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – If you are a small business owner with a lot of questions on how to survive during this fragile time, help is just around the corner.
Next week, on Tuesday, May 19, business owners will have a chance to take part in Q&A sessions with a number of experts virtually.
Register for the Small Business Virtual Resource Fair.
- Cleanup efforts underway after violent Nashville protest
- PHOTOS: Damage to Metro Courthouse after ‘I Will Breathe’ riots
- Tennessee This Week: A conversation with Sen. Becky Duncan Massey
- Tennessee ends May with 23,006 coronavirus cases
- Sheriff takes off helmet, joins protesters in Flint