KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Fresenius Medical Care, the world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure, has opened a 611,000 square foot distribution center in Knoxville.
It is the company’s largest distribution center along the east coast.
To read more about the company as well as future job openings, go to jobs.fmcna.com.
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- 250+ dogs rescued from ‘bone yard’ on Middle Tennessee property
- Two killed in East Knoxville lounge shooting
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19