KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Do you have an idea for the next big thing? If you do, you are in luck!
Feb. 28 through March 1 is the “What’s the Big Idea” 2020 competition. At stake, $10,000 for one local entrepreneur. For more information and an application, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/whats-the-big-idea-finale-tickets-89885837961.
- Charlie Daniels dead: Country music legend passes away after suffering stroke
- Deadline to vote in August primary is Tuesday; early voting begins July 17
- Coronavirus can float in the air, and the WHO should clearly tell people that, experts say
- Justices rule states can bind presidential electors’ votes
- Judge orders Dakota Access pipeline shut down pending review