GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) — Ripley’s is going retro with its latest attraction.
Ripley’s Super Fun Zone, an 1980s themed game room, will open in March.
“We are really excited about the new Ripley’s Super Fun Zone. It is themed and designed around the 80s and is magnificent fun for everyone of all ages. Competition and a family fun atmosphere is an understatement at this Ripley attraction,” Ripley’s regional general manager Ryan DeSear said.
The attraction includes a “totally tubular” laser tag room, “rad” indoor mini-golf, “awesome” arcade shooting gallery, and a retail shop.
Ripley’s Super Fun Zone will be Ripley’s/Guinness attraction’s ninth business in Sevier County.
Ripley’s Super Fun Zone is located between traffic light No. 3 and No. 5 at 542 Parkway in Gatlinburg. You can get ticket information by calling 865-430-8851 or visit www.ripleysgatlinburg.com.
- US Olympic skateboarding team unveiled, rolling toward Tokyo
- Laurel County man arrested for allegedly shooting woman in chest
- Best Prime Day deals for back-to-school shoppers
- Ex-employee ordered to pay Steak n’ Shake $80K over wormy burger post
- NJ waitress abducted, assaulted after trying to stop dine-and-dashers, police say