ALCOA, Tenn. (WATE) — Serve Pro of Blount County is hiring.
The fire and water damage cleanup and restoration company is looking to hire a person for its production/water damage technician position.
The right candidate would be “someone who is comfortable working hard in sometimes challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has good communications skills and can multitask,” according to the company’s website
If you are interested, visit www.servproblountcounty.com/careers to fill out the application.
- Job fair coming up in Sevier County
- The Business Buzz: Dollywood looking to fill multiple positions
- Weigel’s hiring at multiple locations
- Maryville IT company looking to fill pair of full-time positions
- Knoxville Chamber offering employee hiring page