ALCOA, Tenn. (WATE) — Serve Pro of Blount County is hiring.
The fire and water damage cleanup and restoration company is looking to hire a person for its production/water damage technician position.
The right candidate would be “someone who is comfortable working hard in sometimes challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has good communications skills and can multitask,” according to the company’s website
If you are interested, visit www.servproblountcounty.com/careers to fill out the application.
- The Business Buzz: TDOC offers $5K bonus for new officers
- Career fair being held at Foothills Mall April 27
- Loudon County Sherriff’s Office taking applications for reserve deputy program
- Pilot hosting virtual national hiring day event to meet summer travel demands
- The Business Buzz: Christman Company has job openings