KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — More jobs are becoming available in our area. Jewelry Television, here in Knoxville, is adding new members to its team.
The vice president of customer care, saying they are looking for friendly members to work from home in their customer service department.
JTV has listed a number of additional positions on its job site, including web designer, software engineers and more.
- Dollywood: 3 people sent to hospital after “themed decoration” falls, strikes them at the park
- TBI identifies suspect shot in officer-involved shooting in South Knoxville
- TDHS extends deadline to apply for Pandemic Food Assistance
- Coronavirus Tennessee: 1,460 new COVID-19 cases, a 2.5% increase as total cases top 61,000
- Duke Women’s Basketball hires former Lady Vol Kara Lawson as head coach