KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — In October, the Knoxville Police Department is stepping up its recruiting efforts.
Whether you want to become an officer, or pursue a civilian opportunity, the department is hiring.
According to KPD’s website, the department is deeply rooted in service, prizes diversity, and believes the best training makes the best officers.
There are a number of positions available, you can go to their website to learn more about each positions, reach out if you have questions and more.
- Study: Employment rose among those in free money experiment
- PHOTOS: Modern ‘Hobbit hole’ hits the market far from Middle Earth
- New video shows more strange lights around Las Vegas
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say