KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — In October, the Knoxville Police Department is stepping up its recruiting efforts.
Whether you want to become an officer, or pursue a civilian opportunity, the department is hiring.
According to KPD’s website, the department is deeply rooted in service, prizes diversity, and believes the best training makes the best officers.
There are a number of positions available, you can go to their website to learn more about each positions, reach out if you have questions and more.
- Alcoa finishes regular season 9-1 with victory over Dobyns Bennett
- Football comes full circle: Mays brothers reunite on the Tennessee offensive line
- Haunted Tri-Cities: Newport building linked to tragedy, haunting and a conspiracy
- Pres. Trump, Biden appeal to last-minute voters in dueling Florida rallies
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first