There are 13 community colleges in the Tennessee Board of Regents system, and just like the states four-year universities, there are plenty of jobs to be had.
Currently, there are openings for faculty positions as well as staff vacancies.
The best part, the TBR Institutions have linked all the job openings into a single website.
If you’d like to check it out for yourself, click here: https://www.tbr.edu/hr/institution-jobs
- Tennessee gov: COVID vaccines to be optional in K-12 schools
- TBI investigating officer-involved shooting in Hawkins County
- Overnight shooting in Powell leaves one dead
- Oak Ridge divided: Half of city under mask mandate, other half not
- Next step toward building new animal shelter in Monroe County tabled