FARRAGUT, Tenn. (WATE) – Another facility to help lose those quarantine pounds is opening in the area: Pure Barre is set to launch a Farragut location.
An Instagram post on Monday said the new location will hold a “soft opening” this weekend. The new Pure Barre studio will be located on Campbell Station Road.
If you’re wondering what Pure Barre is, it’s a group class for full-body, low-impact workouts similar to classic dance techniques.
More information on how to get started can be found on the Pure Barre’s website.
- Which face masks are the most (and least) effective at protecting you from COVID-19?
- Knoxville Police investigating double homicide on Ben Hur Avenue
- Documents: Man charged with indecent exposure after incident at daughter’s sleepover
- Celebrating August 8 — Emancipation day in Tennessee
- President Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax