KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tranzonic Companies is expanding its production line and is looking to fill 40 positions.
The company is looking for production team members and forklift operators for first, second and third shifts. The company offers full benefits including paid vacation, sick time, wellness incentives and more.
To learn more and to apply visit the Transzonic website.
- Protesters gather to oppose Knox County mandates
- Woman killed in Greeneville apartment fire, according to police
- Early voting continues Monday, new voting center opens on UT’s campus
- Steelers dominate early, hold off Titans for 27-24 win
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states